EPAM-VIAC Online Arbitration Breakfast
- 22.09.2020 10:00 am
On September 22, the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) invites you to the online arbitration breakfast VIENNA MEETS MOSCOW in association with Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners. A panel of experienced arbitration practitioners will be present including the VIAC Secretary General Dr. Alice Fremuth-Wolf. The panel will be moderated by Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner and co-head of the International Arbitration and Litigation Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners. The following topics are to be discussed:
1. Why choose Austria as the seat of your next arbitration?
2. Importance of VIAC being licensed as a permanent arbitration institution in Russia and related opportunities Russian parties would enjoy
3. Third party funding options
• Alice Fremuth-Wolf, Dr., LL.M, Secretary General, VIAC, Austria
• Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner and co-head of the International Arbitration and Litigation Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
• Stefan Kröll, Prof. Dr., LL.M. International arbitrator, Co-Director of Willem C. Vis Arbitration Moot, Vienna
• Ilona Zekely, Partner and head of the European Desk at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
• Stefan Riegler, LL.M., Partner and head of the Dispute Resolution Team at Wolf Theiss
• Jonathan Barnett, Head of Austria & CEE
Date & Time: Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 10.00 – 11.30 (CET) / 11.00 – 12.30 (Moscow time)
Registration: Attendance is free of charge. Registration is open here before September 21, 2020.