The Finland Arbitration Institute (FAI) and HIAD welcomed the 15th IFCAI Biennial Conference which took place in Helsinki on 23 May 2019.
Our Secretary General Alice Fremuth-Wolf, who is an IFCAI Council member, was moderator of the interactive session on the topic "Issues Giving Arbitrators a Headache when Striving for an Effective Arbitral Process – What Are the Topical Questions?".
We invite you to access:
- a short video of the conference here
- the conference photos here
- the conference materials here
- a brief “Participant Satisfaction Survey” that we would appreciate you completing here
- a paper on artificial intelligence and legal decision-making by Maxi Scherer here
You can also use #IFCAIHelsinki2019 to see the discussion about the conference on Twitter and LinkedIn.